Monday, April 28, 2008

Fun With Animals


So, the big disadvantage to having four cats turns out to be trying to keep them from using your newly planted raised beds as giant kitty litter boxes (sigh). Also, we must have a nest of baby snakes around here somewhere (like maybe under that giant brush pile on our property) because the kittens keep finding them. Fortunately, they don't really know what to do with them and none of the snakes have seemed to be injured, so I've just returned them to under the brush pile as I find them. We should have a great crop of insect-eating garden snakes this year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, you have so many animals in your house that it's gotten to the point where I can't sit down without cats crawling all over me! I think a lot of animals is a good thing. They make life more interesting.

Anonymous said...

Especilly with Bandit's new obsession with heights.... That keeps us on our toes. Heck, it keeps me on my toes and I don't even live in the same house as you!